his cashew chicken lettuce wraps formula is loaded with flavor, solid fats, and high in protein! It’s sound, simple to make, and a #1 of many!
- 15-20 minutes
- Chicken and Turkey,
- Primary Dishes,
- 2 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1½ pounds chicken bosoms, cut into ¾ inch pieces
- ocean salt and dark pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely hacked
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger root
- 1 pack scallions, managed and cut
- One 8 ounces can cut water chestnuts, depleted
- ¼ cup broiled, unsalted cashews
- 1 little head Boston or Bibb lettuce, leaves isolated
- Consolidate tamari and honey/agave in a little bowl, put away.
- Heat oil in a huge skillet over prescription/high hotness. Season chicken with ocean salt and pepper and cook, mixing once in a while, until chicken starts to brown, around 3 min.
- Lower hotness to medium and mix in garlic and ginger. Add scallions and cook for 1 min. Mix in water chestnuts and soy sauce blend. Keep on cooking until chicken is cooked through, around 4 min. Eliminate from hotness and sprinkle with cashews.
- Partition lettuce leaves among individual plates and spoon chicken over the top.